Premium Dental Chews 30ct
Maddie's go to product for dental health. Powered by functional ingredients that work! Maddie eats these daily for clean teeth & fresh breath.
Maddie searched the country to bring her pack (our customers) the best possible dental treat formula. Once you try our Premium Dental Chews we are sure you and your pets will agree we found it! All of our products are Maddie approved and we use this chew daily as a fun tasty treat for Maddie and her sister Sky.
Nearly all Dental Chews rely solely on the abrasive action of their ingredients to clean teeth while dogs chew. Maddie's Premium Dental Chews put the competition to shame with powerful active ingredients that work while your dogs chews.
Featuring a powerful blend of ingredients to freshen breath, clean teeth and fight tarter, plague, and bacteria. Don't settle for overpriced dental treats that rely solely on abrasive action and upgrade to Maddie's powerful and Tasty Premium Dental Treats. Great value at up to 60 days of chews in a single pack.
- Ultra low allergen formula perfect for pets with allergies
- Low sodium
- Gluten Free
- Great Taste Guaranteed
- Targets bacteria and plaque and reduces tartar build up
- Freshens breath
- Featuring Our exclusive proprietary ingredient designed to target and eliminate tartar and bacteria
- Sodium Metaphosphate to reduce plaque and tartar formation,
- odor neutralizing power of chlorophyll which naturally targets odors and bacteria and eliminates offensive odors.
- With natural peppermint, parsley and anise for a fresh, just brushed scent
- Made in the USA with USA sourced ingredients
- Super Value enough for up to 60 days!
- Natural Peppermint
- Anise Seeds
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate (HMP)
- Peppermint Flavor
- ANM Complex Oral Care
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
- Parsley Powder
Just for Dogs
Specially designed for dogs of all ages and sizes.
Pair with our UTI & Gut Health for synergistic support for overall health and inflammation support
Use daily for healthy teeth and fresh breath along with seeing your veterinarian regularly for oral health exams.
Break in two for smaller dogs. Give up to two treats a day for larger dogs.
Maddie Gives Back
the value of a meal donated for every item sold to a pet shelter.